Those unable to attend in person the Asean Football Federation (AFF) Cup semi-final today can consider joining crowds at free to watch big screens set up by the government across the country.
The semi-final will pit Malaysia versus Thailand in a match expected to be exciting.
For Sarawak, such big screen will only be available in Kuching, in which it will be located in Mydin PetraJaya.
Other locations which will have the match big screen around the country are:
- Merdeka Square, Kuala Lumpur;
- Putrajaya Corporation, Precinct 3, Putrajaya;
- Youth and Sports Complex, Batu Uban, Pulau Pinang;
- Meow Garden, Ulu Kinta, Perak;
- MBPJ Park, Petaling Jaya, Selangor;
- Independence Square, Shah Alam;
- Sepang Municipal Council grounds;
- Kajang Stadium Square;
- Tanah Lesen Square, Sungai Air Tawar, Sabak Bernam;
- Paroi Youth and Sports Complex, Negeri Sembilan;
- Restoran Al Marjan MITC, Ayer Keroh, Melaka;
- Kuantan City Hall, Pahang;
- Mydin Petrajaya, Kuching, Sarawak;
- Merdeka Field, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.